Re: First Hookah, Setting it up right HELP!
1. water in the base 1" above downstem.
2. sprinkel the tobacco in the bowl
3. 1 or 2 layers foil poke holes with a toothpick to the base of the bowl
4. half a coal light coal wait till it is ashed over (grey) place on edge of bowl
5. wait about 2-3 minutes for bowl to warm up (can help by lightly puffing)
6. take slow pulls on the hose for these are common chambered and if the water level is a bit high it will kick water into the hose if you hoover
7. move coal around the bowl as the smoke decreases
8. Purge the base when smoke gets harsh
***Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning Satan shudders and says Oh shit he is awake***