View Single Post
Old January 5th, 2010, 09:14 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Shisha Shipping?

**********, hands down, look at the reviews, the only time i have seen a bad review of john was the shipping companies fault or a customer who had an issue and didnt even contact john first and ranted yet john still took care of them. not to say that john could never fail but i have never seen it and he has always been more than helpful to me. if he is out of a flavor he can get it very very quickly from what i have experienced and heard. very polite man and a very stand up vendor.

the only thing i hate about HJ is that hes 3000 miles away but that probably keeps my wallet a but happier

bob idk if you can really find a really reliable online vendor that is cheaper that john, i know there are places that sell it cheaper but they looked a bit sketchy. some times local places are uber cheap, other times they are expensive, the local place here i think sells nakhla 250 for 7-8ish. john at least has the flat rate shipping, i usually end up dumping 150ish with john and get enough coal and tobacco to last a good while and the 10.75 shipping surely is worth it with that much product