Thread: Tangiers Woes
View Single Post
Old January 7th, 2010, 09:41 PM
Hookah Master
Default Re: Tangiers Woes

Originally Posted by sam1618 View Post
Honestly, after all these reviews, I don't really want to try tangiers. For me, consistency is a huge part of running a company. A lot of SB flavors don't come in the same or even in similar fashions from batch to batch. That's why I like AF and I assume a lot of you like Nakhla. Acclimation shouldn't take more than 30 hours. If it does, then you probably do not have tobacco worth smoking. Any longer than that, and it's just sitting and drying the tobacco. Cool thing about hookah too, is there isnt a flavor out there that you cannot mix yourself using other shisha brands and flavors. I don't get the tangiers hype, after all it's apparent hassle.
its because there are people that have great success with it and then those that have mixed success but the good times are great. when you can get tangiers to work its a great product but yes you are right many people have issues with it. i would try to see what issues/lack of issues people in your area have. if there are not many issues then go a head and try some.