View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2010, 04:11 AM
Hookah Nut
Default My order just arrived need opinions/advice

My order from Hookah central finally arrived. I am a tad dissapointed
coz the free hookah that was meant to come with my order didnt arrive
but Im sure they will work something out once i speak to them as they have great customer service but I wil see i guess.

My order was 250 starbuzz blue mist

250 romman good times

250 romman cherry

heba difuser

4 head bowl

4 x washable Nammor hoses

romman lemonwood coal

I have a Egyptain King tut 4 hose Nargile.
Now since my order arrived today Ive only tried the starbuzz blue mist, the taste to me was very lemony/citrusy very smooth with the diffuser and Nammor hoses. The smoke was very moderate to what I expected after seeing the massive thick clouds other users are producing. I set up my nargile in a bucket of ice as this keeps the base nice and cool. I got a buzz from the blue mist which was suprising as most users have said they got no buzz. My main dissapointment was with the coal it runs out too quickly and gets all ashy and white. I think i NEED a wind cover or just gotta make one befo next use.

What are other users advice on getting Nice thick clouds of smoke with my set up ? Im not a fan of instant light coal as they give me a chemically taste but some reviews have been recommending the ******* hookah coals from hookah john i mite have to give these a go. Also anyone else experience a slight headache after or while smoking & bloating of the stomach as this happened with me, any advice to avoid?