View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2010, 08:31 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Default Solid Brass woes.

So I have had my 30" AF solid brass hookah for about 4 months and it has sprung a leak!

Not sure how this has suddenly become a problem but it has smoked with no leaks for the duration of me owning it, save for my last session.

Heres the status report: The largest leak is where the purge valse meets the heart of the hookah, there is a small slit hole in the ares where it was weilded.

But the part thats throwing me for a loop is a very small pin hole no larger than the width of the tip of a toothpick on the first gold section of the stem coming down from the tray. I have noticed it before but it did not have any issues other then a very small aethstetic flaw. But now if I plug the downstem and blow into the stem air leaks out from the purge...heres the weird part, if I blow into the leak near the purge air comes out of the hole in the top of the stem. How is this possible if the hookahs components are solid brass?

Any product knowledge for plugging the leaks listed above would be most helpful. Ty
"I don't want to swim the ocean, I don't want to fight the tide. I don't want to swim forever! When it is cold, I'd like to die."