Thread: An Amazing Find
View Single Post
Old January 13th, 2010, 10:48 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: An Amazing Find

Originally Posted by demented View Post
So I was looking for a local Middle Eastern market to see if they would happen to have anything hookah related. I find one close to my house, walk in and on one wall there was nothing but AF and Nakhla. Then I saw above the front counter was a couple of AF hookahs. So I pick up the 36 AF hookah and took it home. $100.00 pretty sweet deal. I will be posting pics soon. ANyone else find a a hidden jewel at there local scene?
This reminds me of when I paid $60 for my Khalil Mamoon and 3 boxes of Nakhla 250 gm for $12

Prices have certainly gone up .. I am starting to think maybe a little too much "up"!

Very nice find .. enjoy the hookah! Post up some pics .. how much was the tobacco?
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!