View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2010, 07:44 PM
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Default Re: Bored? Come HeRe! *What are you...?*

#1 What are you Listening/Watching at the moment? (Music,Tv Show..?) Moby Dick by Led Zeppelin

#2 Are you smoking shisha? If so, what brand&Flavor? No shisha but just smoked a bowl of Dokha.

#3 The most exiting moment you had today? (if you wanna share) I beat a mission on GTA Vice City Stories that was difficult.

#4 The worst moment you had today? (If you wanna share) I cut a stinking fart and had no one to wave it towards.

#5 If you could have 1 free Hookah + 1KG Of shisha, Which Hookah/Flavor would it be? KM Abanos and a kilo of Khansar Sunset Ma'sal

#6 Something that happened on your local news or you saw during the day that Made you either Happy/Shock you and explain why? (Dont state name here for people privacy) *exept if its a celeb or whatso! I didn't watch the local news today.

#7 What Make HookahPro the place to go for you and what would you like to see in the future to improve forum? It's the best hookah community, period! Only improvement would be for Serious Discussion to disappear.
Tangiers =