View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2010, 09:04 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Bored? Come HeRe! *What are you...?*

#1 What are you Listening/Watching at the moment? (Music,Tv Show..?) Sportscenter

#2 Are you smoking shisha? If so, what brand&Flavor? just finished a nice bowl of JMs Tangerine.

#3 The most exiting moment you had today? (if you wanna share) Watching my Jets win!!

#4 The worst moment you had today? (If you wanna share) i went out for sushi and there was wasabi on my sushi....

#5 If you could have 1 free Hookah + 1KG Of shisha, Which Hookah/Flavor would it be? basically anything from the KM 2010 line and Nak Sweet Melon

#6 Something that happened on your local news or you saw during the day that Made you either Happy/Shock you and explain why? (Dont state name here for people privacy) *exept if its a celeb or whatso! there is a school in town running a canned food drive for the people of Haiti

#7 What Make HookahPro the place to go for you and what would you like to see in the future to improve forum? I come here because of all the friendly/helpful people and because it is the best forum i have ever been a part of!! BUT the 30 seconds between searches NEEDS to change.