View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2010, 09:50 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Do you all understand the two NEW Contests??

I know they were very detailed reads. I tried to answer all questions in the announcement. Sorry so long!

Upon looking at some of the posted vids this morning, I see comments but no ratings? I think people may not be fully understanding the two contests?

Contest #1: Video Review Contest: Win Some Free Tobacco and Khalil Mamoon Hookahs!
.. basically you make videos and get free shisha / tobacco! Yeah FREE tobacco! You also get a chance to win one of 3 NEW Khalil Mamoons!

Contest #2: Video Support Contest: Win Some Khalil Mamoon Hookahs!
.. basically you provide support, on YouTube, to the Members of Hookah Pro that are submitting videos in this thread! giving you a chance to win one of 5 NEW Khalil Mamoons!
By giving support that means RATINGS and COMMENTS on YouTube. I see Members submitting comments but no ratings?

I want to be sure everyone is fully understanding how simple these two contests really are
If not fully understanding I want to help clear up any misunderstandings. I'm here to help!

Also KNOW that you can compete in BOTH contests!!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!

Last edited by Sambooka; January 20th, 2010 at 09:52 AM.