View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2010, 05:54 PM
I call it hypocritical BS
Default Re: My first Tangiers

Originally Posted by Codeman View Post
I think if I showed my packing of Tangiers, I'd be ridiculed for doing it wrong, but I've had no issues with harshness or lack of smoke/flavor. The first time I packed it I literally did push it down in the bowl and tried to pack it as tight as the original packaging. That seemed a little ludicrous to me, so since then I've grossly under-packed my funnel (by Tangiers standards) and simply used a fork to scrape it away from the edge and funnel (scraping down into the bowl). I probably use ~1/3 what Eric @ Tangiers would say is the appropriate amount of tobacco, based on his vid with **********. When I'm done, it's slightly tighter than sprinkled in - works just fine for me

Yeah alot of members use different techniques to smoke it, some work some dont. I pretty much gave up on Tangiers, gets irritating having to acclimate and all that. I used to pack it the way i described and it worked for me when it would acclimate.
maybe your method will work for the OP.
Hi, my name's John. You are in violation of the balance. Leave immediately or I will deport you.