View Single Post
Old February 21st, 2008, 06:51 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Chap Slap takes 3 days to ponder the rules

+1 to what Larry said, and +1 to what Husky said ...

... here it is! We are getting bigger, and we have been trying to discreetly and politely talk and warn people behind the scenes, through PMs. We have been very lenient behind the scenes. Well, it is not working, because rules are still being broken. AND THESE are NOT new rules, they have been in place since the forum started!

I have even gone so far as to "GO TO BAT" for some members, and constantly given them free passes! Well, no more, we are implementing a three strikes and then a final permanent strike, for a total of 4 chances! More then enough of a warning system if you ask me!

You gotta step back and look at the big picture, the MODs have to READ EVERY post! SO that we can keep this forum running as effeiciently and politically media friendly as we possibly can, while at the same time ensuring that everyone has fun and enjoys their stay here.

Absolutely nothing has changed, but I think it is time that people know that we are taking the rules very seriously now. A little "eye-opener" to let you know that the rules are being broken, and we are going to enforce them, no questions asked.

Thanks for understanding, some of you ...
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!