View Single Post
Old January 24th, 2010, 07:06 AM
Hookah Newbie
Exclamation A Big Decision to Make

Hey guys,

Now I'd like to start off by saying that I have read the newbie guide sticky at the top of the forum.

Now here's the problem I've got. Within a day or so I want to make my very first purchase of my own personal hookah pipe. I am not new to the world of Hookah and have on many occasions have engaged in various sessions with my friends. I feel however it is time for me to invest in my own pipe and shisha so I can smoke on my own terms instead of mooching of my friends =D.

I know I want a KM that much is sure, but with the variety available I'm really not sure what to get and what is really worth the money. I'm not rich, but I've been saving for a hookah setup and I want to say money is not a problem, however I can live without having the most beautiful pipe in the world if it means I can save some money in getting somthing else. What I want is a high performing pipe. I've been looking at a 35" KM Heart of the Lion mainly because of the Chiller at the top to make the smoke colder. I'm not exactly sure if this is the best choice because though there are few reviews I get the notion that it does not perform as well as another KM available and I have read that some people think the chiller is useless and no different than just going with the regular ice in the base.

What KM pipe should I get? I've heard the Pharonie is good and I'm thinking that it's the all of the round best when it comes to get the most out of your shisha in terms of flavor and smoke. However if the Heart of the Lion KM performs just as well as the best KM performers i wouldn't mind having the extra chiller chamber feature.

So what do you guys believe is the ultimate performance KM Pipe?

(I know its long and if you've read this far thank you for taking the time to do so.)