View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:47 PM
Hookah Enthusiast
Default Re: Wow, a suprising and welcomed discovery!

Originally Posted by uglybiker View Post

Magdy Zidan + Syrian = Massyrian
Not true. Good thought though. The stem in the products picture/discription is a generic no name hookah stem.

"The Massyrian 30" is a well balanced blend of the best two hookah makers in the world. The Massyrian consists of a traditional Syrian glass and a classic Egyptian stem. The two come together as one for a truly unforgettable hookah smoking experience. * Classic and Timeless design * Thick glass with silver designs * Includes hose, bowl, grommets, screen, brushes, tongs and padded carrying bag"

Originally Posted by foibled View Post
How can you take issue with them if you never told them about it? You're making the assumption that they intentionally sent you the wrong stem.
Did you even read what you quoted? I'm not taking any issue with them, and I didn't know anything about it till now.

Srsly is anyone reading anything that I posted, or just looking at the pictures?! Im not taking a dig at or anything like that. I was just sharing that I got something greater then expected from them.
"I don't want to swim the ocean, I don't want to fight the tide. I don't want to swim forever! When it is cold, I'd like to die."

Last edited by Sui; January 25th, 2010 at 12:54 PM.