View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2010, 11:42 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to bpetruzzo Send a message via Skype™ to bpetruzzo
Default Re: how about the ed hardy

Originally Posted by Abrahim Appel View Post
I don't understand about the negativity of the blog. I will try to write it more positive but I need to be clear. I'm trying to respond to incredible lies by large companies who will come out with the most fantastic lies. For instance on hookah forum i was kicked out because I responded that that though they say its made of plastic, its actually a really nice hookah with a glass Ash balcony.
I mean honestly I don't even get your comment. negative would be naming another company and saying we are better and your trash. What I say is we are as good as any other hookah and in alot of opinions better. Thats not negative. That is a positive statement. now we also needed to get alot of blogs up so that we could get on the radar. We';re aiming to do news, opinions and hookah bar culture more than sales
1. You're the guy who keeps the blog that was referenced in the beginning of this thread?

2. In you're first post you referenced another forum website. You should take a quick minute to read the forum rules again.
This is my: