View Single Post
Old January 27th, 2010, 12:07 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to HuMMuS
Talking Chicago Shop - Cleopatra

Cleopatra's is the place I go to to get my coals and tobacco. But the place has everything. I snapped a few pics. I got my KM there and I love the thing. he also has accessories and lets you mix and match things. like if you dont like your base he has replacements you can exchange them with. i was there the other day took some pics of the hookahs he has on shelf, he has more in boxes doesnt mind if you go through them to find your hookah of choice. just got a new pink one for the ladies, told me it came with a pink box to match it. if i was a girl or liked pink i would have got it.
The place has everything! prices are cheap. its like online cost. which is a good thing for when your in the city. gave me a heads up that in the next half year we may see a major spike in costs. so he said he will keep me posted on that.
prices are about
mizo 6
AF is 8
starbuzz is 15 i think, dont really enjoy starbuzz
he has all the coals to pick from. from naturals like coconara to 3 kings quick lights. he also has CH coals, tho he was just out of them the other day. i was amazed when i saw he carried them

There located 4603 North Kedzie Avenue, Chicago
google link
so if your in the chi city area. stop in
its really a friendly place. the guy asked me if i needed grommets and i was like i could always use more. and just dropped a few in my bag, along with some playing cards. i consider him a local shoppe like HJ. its all about the little things
Attached Thumbnails
cleo1.jpg   cleo2.jpg   cleo3.jpg