View Single Post
Old January 29th, 2010, 09:01 AM
Hookah Enthusiast
Default Re: Reviewers & vendors

Dee, you and I share the same philosophy it seems. If I don't like it, I will say so. I have Romman Good Times to review, which I got free with the purchase of my Nammor Giza. If I don't like it, you guys will know. I also got the Sinbad Quick Lights free when I purchased Sinbad Tobacco. I love the Sinbad Quick Lights and need to order some more. I wouldn't have known that if I didn't get the free sample.

Lablabla, sometimes vendors throw in free samples for you to try their product. I would not have purchase Sinbad Quick Lights, not a big fan of QL, but now that I got to try them, I really like them. I too am like Dee. I did not start doing videos for this contest or free stuff. I started my reviews before the contest was announced, but barely. I am not asking for the free samples either, just the way I am. I have an order from John coming in today. As far as I know, the only thing free I am getting are a box of his coals. I will give my honest opinion about John and my honest opinion on my first try on his coals. I am sure John would want to know if I think he is a horrible vendor or if he is a good one, and so far John, nothing but great things to say!
My Videos
Favorite Tobacco: Desi Murli, Salloum, Cleopatra, Nakhla, Afzal
Favorite Rigs: Syrian Glyph, KM Silk Butterfly, KM Carnival, KM Kafe, SS Czar, Mini MYA
Favorite Hoses: 2 Large Nammor, Caravan, KM Rainbow, Ba Barkir