View Single Post
Old June 14th, 2007, 02:27 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: My Most Frequently Used Narghiles

Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner
Originally Posted by Sambooka
Those are some beautiful hookahs! I like the bottom ones a lot ... the stems are beautiful.

Ummm and damn, are those speakers!?? Coolness points if they are!
Nice to hear from you Sam. Yeah, all that stuff behind the Syrians is my stereo. It's a 4 way set up using specialized Cabasse bullet tweets with diffraction control for the high end, multi-flair axisymmetrical horns with compression drivers for the mid & lower bass. The lower bass are di-pole radiators with vestigial baffles and rather unique twin 60cm drivers per channel. The amplification is from twin, four way mono single ended vacuum tube rigs specially modified for (among other things) very low noise. All of which gets used to play a Goldmund studio turntable and a lot of vinyl.

It's the best imaging system i've ever heard. A passion of mine.
I want to hang out with you sometime Hajo! Damn you are a very knowledgeable guy ... and seem pretty down to earth, in a super smart kinda way Nice hookahs, Nice Stereo!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!