View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2008, 02:41 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: When you dont have your hookah

Originally Posted by dakingkevin23
I watch sambooka's youtube videos when i'm not smoking hookah, it's almost the same effect. lol
hahaha, you are crazy!

Ok, so to answer this question, I don't have cravings. I am either in the mood or not in the mood. I use to smoke cigarettes, and that gave me cravings! But hookah and cigars don't give me those kind of cravings. I may enjoy a cigar at a sports bar watching football, or a hookah on a Friday night talking with my friends from Hookah Pro ... but cravings? No, thankfully I don't have those cravings.

If hookah was easier and more readily available to smoke, then I might? But currently it is a pain in the ass to set it up, knowing I am going to have to clean it after I use it! (I clean my hookah immediately after every use)
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!