Thread: smoke bubbles
View Single Post
Old January 30th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 258
Default Re: smoke bubbles

It's called the "blow and flick." Blow into the bubble and flick it upwards to release all at the same time. You need to be blowing into it to be able for it to release and the flicking motion shows where you want it to go.

Sounds like a nipple technique...
Reply With Quote