View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2010, 01:13 AM
Hookah Newbie
Send a message via AIM to Spunjah413
Default Re: Sheecool and namour (is that spelt right)

I had a sheecool about a year and a half or so ago. Honestly from my experience it was great, but required too much prep time. You have to have it in the freezer for a good while so the inner liquid has time to freeze over. If you are an occasional hookah smoker than this could be the one for you, but if you smoke often or multiple bowls at a time, it starts to lose its usefulness due to the fact that the liquid will thaw out and melt in 1-2 hours time. Obviously when this happens if you want to get a quick cooling action you would probably think about throwing some ice in there right? Well the Sheecool's base has a really small diameter where the stem fits in. Getting normal size ice cubes in it are a pain! You basically have to break up the ice or melt them smaller to fit them in.

Basically what it comes down to is how often you smoke, and is spending a little bit more on a quality hookah which you can add ice in for the same effect in your budget. In the end I sold my Sheecool and got a Brass Syrian (Highly reccomended if you find a quality one from a good vendor), and couldn't be happier.

Hope that helps.