View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2010, 01:07 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Keep Your Reviews HONEST! and UNBIASED!

Originally Posted by BuzzHookah View Post
alittle unrelated but i saw your tweet review on AF lemon/mint, got some from HJ (and when i say got some i mean paid for and waited patiently) and you were not wrong, a fantastic flavor and really long lasting taste
Glad you liked it I try to offer up honest reviews based on unbiased opinion. That is how I roll!

You know how much of a douchebag I would feel like if I said something was good, and deep down I knew it wasn't!? .. and someone here got sucked into buying that product based on my dishonest review!? I would be going against all my morals and the main purpose of this site.

I would much rather keep it real because that is much more important to me than "selling out" for free product and lying to this awesome community!

So you can trust I will be providing honest and unbiased reviews for as long as I am doing them .. it's what separates me from the sellouts! I hope everybody else here stands up and does the same, keep the dream of unbiased and honest reviews alive!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!