Re: Keep Your Reviews HONEST! and UNBIASED!
I think too that some people just tend to rate high, or rate low. It seems like in watching video reviews that a lot of people will give a 7 to something they describe as being average. This was the main reason I never did number ratings in the past.
In my latest video I decided to try a 1-5 scale. I think it's easier to use and understand.
1. Unbearable for whatever reason.
2. Has some decent qualities, maybe good smoke or whatever but lacks too much in other areas to be recommended.
3. Average. Not bad all around. Will definitely finish what I have, may or may not buy again.
4. Above average, will likely buy again.
5. Way above average, will definitely keep in stock.
Of course, it's all a matter of opinion in the end. People have different tastes and use different methods.