View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2010, 01:56 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Keep Your Reviews HONEST! and UNBIASED!

Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
Nyxxie, I think Sambooka's point was that we need to keep our eye on the prize and not be swayed by a complimentary product. I dont see him calling anyone out, just giving a friendly reminder that Hookah Pro was created to give consumers an unbiased review of products. Not everyones reviews will be the same, like you said. The important thing is to be honest in your reviews regardless of how you got the product, thats all.
+1 that is exactly what I was trying to say, I just get a little bit too passionate about it! I see stuff and hear stuff that other people don't .. just want to be sure we are maintaining a high level of excellence and integrity.

When we did a free giveaway last year .. as much as I love the vendor .. I begged for honest reviews from the Hookah Pro Members. Because that is what it is all about, I didn't want anyone to feel like they had to give out high ratings. Just give your honest opinion, that is all we ask!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!