View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:00 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend
Default Re: Keep Your Reviews HONEST! and UNBIASED!

Originally Posted by opticalshadow View Post
the thing i hate seeing the most is people who review brands that they state firmly they dislike greatly, and then review a product by said brand giving it no lee way, often compareing it to what they dont liek about the brand as a whole. i know this is a valid opinion but in all honestly,if you smoke lets say NAK or AF exclucivly, and think that SB or TANG is absolute trash, never smoke it, never liked it, never will like it. you really shouldnt review it, its honest and stright forward, but if your biased agenst a whole brand then even if your honest opinions arnt ment to be biased, they are.
Good points. I think it's safe to say you'll never see me reviewing Fantasia/Cuzzinz/SB/Epic or any other band I hate for the simple reason that I know I can't be unbiased. On the other hand, when I review products from brands that I do like I make a real effort to be as descriptive as possible so that people know what the product is like. I actively work to avoid say that something sucks or is great but instead say how some something, smokes, tastes, smells, is packed etc.