View Single Post
Old February 1st, 2010, 03:45 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Keep Your Reviews HONEST! and UNBIASED!

Originally Posted by Jride View Post
I believe Im honest. I dont want to say something shitty is good because I dont want someone to buy something that I already made the mistake of buying and wasting money on
Yeah I've been there before .. and let me tell you I was pissed off! I got some of the crappiest tobacco I have ever smelt! I would never want someone to watch a review of mine and run out and buy something .. then be like wtf is this a joke!?? Like I said .. it is why I got into this .. to share knowledge and opinions that aren't powered by the almighty dollar or joe schmo the shisha tobacco manufacturer or vendor.

Originally Posted by patelbadboy2006 View Post
You make a good point SamB i have bought plenty of tobacco in the past that people said was the next best thing a perfect 10 and when i tried it, it was ok at best, not gonna name names, but it was mainly Jm's and Fantasia stuff i dont know if they were paid reviewers or really liked the product, but i couldnt stand it
Yeah it sucks when people are "compensated" or "encouraged" to do reviews! Very misleading. But thankfully you can always check Hookah Pro for reviews, or even ask about it in chat and get a ton of responses! You can tell the difference between fanboys and sincere here.

A couple years ago I started doing vendor reviews anonymously. But then some people started doing vendor reviews in exchange for a couple extra samples or a free upgrade. So they would say "yeah it is great shipping, blahblahblah!" It was so shady and so tainted from what I was trying to do, that I stopped doing vendor reviews. Because they became pointless after being abused by people only concerned with themselves and what they could get out of the deal. Uggg it makes me cringe to think how diabolicaly shady people can be.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!