View Single Post
Old February 4th, 2010, 11:08 AM

i agree wholy with hojo. this wasnt somebody who loved an artist or genre of music (heavy metal hookah anyone?) but this was rather a company association with a deplorable act . many people are well aware of what the word crunk means, and if your not i suggest you look the term up. hookah culture is discriminated heavially because of the fact it uses a water pipe, and alot of people who are ignorent of this fact see it as something its not. its not easy to have it welcomed sometimes because of this. we go above and beyond to set ourselves into a diffrent light from those other people, and something like this promoting the activity of "getting crunk" is a major blow to everything we as a community have strived for.

this community has been the most helpful ive been in, and friendliest to boot, dispite we haveing a section for reviews and a wealth of answered info, threads still hit the 20 mark in just a hour or so with answers to question weve answered a hundred times. the vendors on our site are known to mingle with the customers creating bonds. the mods are not power abusive, and rarely have i ever seen a mod have to enforce any rules, while we get a bad apple every now and then, we are for the majority a very friendly place.

the fact yopu defend this thing tells me either you just jumped the gun because perhaps you dont understand the term, or you dont take hookah as anything more then something to do, i could be wrong, but personally this things exsistence is a defilement of something ive come to love.

in closing, if you are offendered by our remarks, or if you still dont understand why so many of us rallied in protest to this "crunk" water pipe, then maybe you should do alot of research into the arguments weve brought up here. try to see where we as a community were coming from. if you still cannot do that then maybe its better to just leave, because if you cant see hy we take this personally, perhaps this really isnt a place for you.