View Single Post
Old February 8th, 2010, 09:18 AM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: your local shops

Here my local shop story:
I was in Chicago the other day, northside to visit relatives and I decided to take a walk arounf the Middleeastern neighborhood around Kedzie and Lawrence. So I walked into a couple of the stores and you would not believe the selection of hookas and shisha they carry and the prices are amazing. Places like Cleopatra, Al-khayaam....which have been there for a while but the store that grabbed my attention was Arabica , newly opened, a huge shop with everything your heart desire (or lungs). I was familiar with their website and they also ahve a store in the south suburbs but this place is really nice and very cheap (much cheaper than the web site and more selection. I picked up a can of SB Fuzzy Naval and 2 cans of Blacksnow 360 for $35 TOTAL. I paid cash so he didn't even charge me sales tax . Some example : SB 15.99, Tonic 14.99, BS 360 12.99, Golden Layalina 13.99, Amaren cans 5.99, AF 8.99, Nakhleh is llike 4 bucks...if you buy a couple of can you can negotiate a discount like I did. They metioned they have 3 store in the Chicago area. I would recommend this place but also check out the other shop like Cleopetra...they are propably even cheaper if you bargain a litte. Happy smoking !!!