View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2010, 03:10 PM
Hookah Pro
Default Re: sneaking smoking hookah.

Originally Posted by kalutika View Post
I am not a fan of deception. If you live someplace that does not allow smoking for any reason then just respect it. I live in an apartment where smoking is a no go. I have never smoked in my living space. I have been smoking for around three years and it has always been at friend's houses.

If they are just iffy about the smell try to reason with them. If you go behind their backs and lie to them you are just hurting yourself in the long run. They will be less apt the negotiate and will be more convinced that you don't have the self control necessary to deny addictive and detrimental effects.

If you are straight forward and respectful you will get much farther than being deceitful and ending up in the inevitable argument and mess.
I am along the same lines here. I smoke outside when I can find a window in the seasons but I have simply put smoking on hold because my parents were kind enough to offer me a room and put food on the table. I just prefer not to rock the boat because to be honest I have a good situation here and don't want to loose this over something like trying to go behind their backs. Yes it is possible but just be aware of the risks.

36" Al Falkher Solid - 36" KM Copper Heart Two Hose - 22" Temsah Mini-Wheat(a.k.a. Golden Nugget)