View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend
Default Re: At Wits End with quality, Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by DRMALIKIA View Post
Thanks John, I appreciate the honesty.

I appreciate everyone's input here as it has cleared the air and confirmed my reservations/thoughts. Is their an alternative quality crafted manufacturer that is on the higher end of the Hookah spectrum that can deliver a great smoke? I will probably wait a while before my next hookah purchase but, it does not hurt to look and keep the next toy on the radar screen. I just want to have a center piece for my new office that will bring together the other elements (Stealth Black Walls, Blood Red Trim, Red Oak Cherry Stained Hardwood Floors, wrap around L shaped desk Dark Walnut Brown). Sorry not trying to sound like a fu fu decorator, lol!
Well I'd say you seem to be overstating the aesthetic issues with your KM but if you're not happy I understand that. If you want gallery quality center piece for your office I suggest you be prepared to spend several times more then a 100USD. What I would suggest is that you look into some Syrian narghiles that are out on market. I have had good luck with and have gotten a fw pieces from them as well as a lot of great service when I did have a fairly minor problem. If you want to see some of more favorite Syrians that I have been using daily for a few years now check out:

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.