View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2010, 07:05 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: At Wits End with quality, Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
Well I'd say you seem to be overstating the aesthetic issues with your KM but if you're not happy I understand that. If you want gallery quality center piece for your office I suggest you be prepared to spend several times more then a 100USD. What I would suggest is that you look into some Syrian narghiles that are out on market. I have had good luck with and have gotten a fw pieces from them as well as a lot of great service when I did have a fairly minor problem. If you want to see some of more favorite Syrians that I have been using daily for a few years now check out:

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
No, I do not think I am "overstating the aesthetic issues" based on the reviews I saw I expected more. It seems to be a down the middle in this thread alone with the quality of the KM product. Some people had the same experience as I did, others had no to minor issues with their KM. Ultimately I expected that a $100 dollar hookah would be better, I stand corrected. If getting a high quality hookah means spending $700 dollars then so be it, I would be up for that if it ensured a quality product.

I guess when you buy a "New Car" you should get it with as minimal imperfections. If it was advertised as a "Used Car" then some dents, scratches are expected. Nothing against John, I am more concerned with KM and now I know better. And knowing is half the battle, lol!