View Single Post
Old February 13th, 2010, 11:03 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend
Default Re: At Wits End with quality, Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by foibled View Post
Um, you've got to be kidding me. You bring up all Syrians when I was specifically talking about AFs. AF hookahs, both first and second generation, are soldered and plated. If your "extensive experience" leads you to disagree with that, then your "extensive experience" is plagued by a lack of knowledge. KMs have the same design chambers as AFs. I don't care what you want to call it, traditional, closed & tubed, whatever, they are functionally the same.
Wow, I didn't specifically mention AFs but I suppose you'd rather argue about what you think I should have said rather then what I did said. That is what is referred to as a strawman fallacy since my comment you cited was in response to a post you made in which you made a generalized criticism of Syrian narghiles. If actually want to respond to what I say I suggest you read what I said, take the text in context and respond according accordingly. Also, for future reference snide comments about my experience tend to make for a less then cordial exchange so I'd advise against it.

Last edited by Hajo Flettner; February 13th, 2010 at 11:05 PM.