View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2010, 01:28 PM
Hookah Aficionado
Default Re: At Wits End with quality, Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by Shushyne4np2ne View Post
Time to drop my stones on this whole matter.

1) KM's do have imperfections, like all egyptian hookahs SEEM to have. If it smokes well, smoke it. If it doesn't, talk to the vendor. I'm sure that they will find it in their hearts to see what they can do for you (unless you are dealing with someone that isn't reputable).

2) AF hookahs have imperfections too. I own a light 40" and it leans to the left. Sure, the glass has some seeds as well, but that thing smokes like a dream. I love it.

3) Enough with the snide and sniping comments- I'm sick to fucking death of HP members getting pissed off and running their mouths off at another member. This isn't high school, grow the fuck up now!

Now, with that being said, I'm in no way trying to mark any member's credibility. Hajo, Foibled, mattathayde, let's put our differences aside and smoke our respective pipes and be happy? This negative energy I'm getting from the three of you is really getting to me. Now, I know there are gonna be a million comments after my post like "STFU d00d u r a n00b" or "he started it...etc..." But I don't care. Just please smoke in peace and relax?

-Fat Bastard from KCMO.
The fact is that you pay a huge amount of money for something and you're not only paying for how well it smokes, you're also paying for the looks. You wouldn't wanna buy a car that looks like crap but has a Ferrari motor in it, especially when you're paying the Ferrari price.
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win" - England striker Gary Linekar