View Single Post
Old February 14th, 2010, 01:54 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: At Wits End with quality, Am I missing something?

Originally Posted by yeags777 View Post
pretty simple

smoke the km, love it, then delete the thread about the poor quality because it won't matter at that point...
So do you take the same attitude to women? She is great in bed but won an ugly contest? So just ignore that she is ugly. Really? LOL!

We are talking about two qualities here, quality of smoke and quality of craftsmanship. To answer John's question, yes it smokes great. And if that was all that mattered to me, I would be a satisfied dude. However, I did not just buy my Pontiac G8GT because it had an L76 363 HP engine, I bought it for the entire package to include the way it looks. The same can be said for the Hookah I just spent my hard earned money on.

Maybe this is more of your thought process:
“Quality in a product or service is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. A product is not quality because it is hard to make and costs a lot of money, as manufacturers typically believe. This is incompetence. Customers pay only for what is of use to them and gives them value. Nothing else constitutes quality.”

Peter F. Drucker

I however have this opinion on the matter:
“It is the quality of our work which will please God and not the quantity.”

Mahatma Ghandi

You cannot argue with Ghandi man.