View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Hookah Aficionado
Default Re: Please Fix Your Signatures!

I think that if you take away pics in signatures, you should also limit the amount of writing you can do in it as well.

People complain about seeing the same sigs over and over again, yet, IMO, they're more entertaining than somebody's favorite tobacco flavors, bowls, bases, hookahs, etc.

I think that pics in sigs make the post a little more readable and easier to distunguish. Members that don't have an Avatar or a Signature kinda just blend together, IMO. They all look the same, they all sound the same, and I just can't distinguish.

If it's a bandwidth issue, then just do as other members have suggested. Limit the amount of pixels or make it mandatory to just post a link instead of uploading the whole pic.

It also amazes me how easily some members can get blatantly offensive in a post like this. Posting your opinion on this matter is no big deal and it should be taken into consideration by everybody. But calling somebody a 'dick' is unacceptable, IMO, and should immediately be removed by the Mods and replaced with a warning.

People complain about the 'Serious Discussion' board, yet I've now seen it get worse in the other sections of the forums numerous times than it ever has in the 'Serious Discussion' section.
"Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win" - England striker Gary Linekar