View Single Post
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Hookah Aficionado
Default Re: Nahkla and Tangiers

I'm with Hayter, and I'm not hating, I feel that I gave tangiers a fair "assessment" with multiple flavors, and after losing around $100 on touchy acclimation (I mean honestly, one flavor came through after about 6 months of it sitting in the drawer, most others were the best bbq smelling flavors ever) I pretty much gave up and moved on, there are still some flavors I'd like to try and more than likely will, but it's definitely not a smoker friendly shisha.

I'm not a nakhla whore, but I love the stuff, it's one of those what you see is what you get, it is dry, ok, then what? It still smokes and maintains the flavor far longer into the session than most other brands, the flavor is there and isn't mild either, it's alot more consistent with the batches, you'll seldom get the usual "oh wtf happened with this flavor, it tasted so good last year" that you get with other brands, it takes heat like a champ. IMO (well other than the buzz) it's a perfect beginner shisha, at least alot more enjoyable and forgiving.