Thread: My New Hookah!
View Single Post
Old February 25th, 2010, 02:13 PM
Hookah Guru
Default My New Hookah!

Hey Hookahpro members! I thought I would share my new hookah with you all. As you all know, I had a hookah stolen from me recently. Bassem from contacted me and said if i wanted to, he would work out a deal for a hookah. So i went with the deal!

This is the hookah i got from him. It is a used turkish hookah, from a hookah bar in Turkey. I gotta admit. The hookah is very pretty, but it was really really dirty. WOW! I had a lot of cleaning to do. I boiled the bowl with water leamon juice and baking soda for 30min, and its finaly clean. The stems needed a really good brushing as well. Anyways. Other than that the hookah is beautiful.

Its an odd one that uses a male bowl instead of a female bowl. The hookah is solid brass with what looks like to me a copper downstem. I shined it up, and got it all clean. I wanted to share this with you all and say thank you very much again to Bassem. I will have a video review up of this in the next couple of days.

This is the Tray holder on the hookah. It has a really nice engraving on it.

The Tray IMO is the best part of this hookah

This hose port is a smaller size. I cant fit my KM or narbish hose in it. I gotta find a good hose that will fit in this thing. LMAO

Its a really pretty hookah. I like it! The only really Odd thing about the hookah is the Lack of a purge valve. but it might be because you can lift the bowl up and purge that way?? Dont know yet. I cant wait to smoke this thing.