View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:48 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to bpetruzzo Send a message via Skype™ to bpetruzzo
Default Re: is there any websites....

Originally Posted by UGHIDK View Post
Sambooka, why you being dick and callin me out, you dont know what i do for work. i'm going to school so i can get a d[FONT=Calibri]egree in liberal arts and humanities so I can be a counselor at some point, and I shovels shit on a farm to pay for all my bills so fuck off. i asked a simple q' cuz moneys tight for me right now, i didnt think it was a bad q'.....[/FONT]
Sambooka isn't a person to pick a fight with, being that he's gracious enough to help facilitate this little community of ours. Just sayin'.

But I agree with you, it wasn't a bad question. Sometimes companies do that kind of thing. But I don't think there's an easy way to do that with shisha tobacco. Besides that, the other responses are right, reading the reviews will give you a pretty good idea of what flavors to avoid, then just pick up a few 50g boxes. Al Fakher and Nakhla stuff is usually pretty cheap to sample and their best stuff is almost always better than the more expensive stuff anyway. Skipping a night out with friends will probably more than pay for the sample packs and it's a small price to pay for a hobby you enjoy.