View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2010, 01:55 PM
Hookah Aficionado
Default Re: is there any websites....

Originally Posted by HookahWaffle View Post
They give out free samples all the time. They pay the shipping, they give you the product, and all they ask in return is that you take 5 minutes and post a video review on the website.
For this one contest, yes. But all the time? When is the last time you got a free sample without it coming with an order or as part of a contest?

Originally Posted by Coyotero View Post
I'm sorry but, if you can't afford to take a gamble on $3 for 50 grams of tobacco because you may not like it, you probably shouldn't be smoking.

I feed and house a family of four on a single income. I know what it's like to have tight finances. But if things are that tight, you've got bigger problems than possibly spending money on gross tobacco.
$3 is not a big deal, but when you start seeing $6 for 50g, it's starting to get expensive.
I'm not saying this to criticize the vendors or manufacturers. We all know that vendors here at HP greatly contribute to the community and are always willing to help members out. I'm just saying that I believe if let's say SB or Fantasia were to send out some free samples of their less known flavors, they'd probably gain some business.