View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2010, 02:23 PM
Hookah Guru
Default Re: is there any websites....

Originally Posted by DaSebsch View Post
But see, you don't buy such brands because they're too expensive. If they'd give you some samples, there's a chance that you might find a flavor you like and maybe you'll pick that flavor up one day when it's on sale or something. You never know, is all I'm saying.
Not necessarily. I buy Fumari, which is at a similar price point to starbuzz, if not slightly higher. But I buy it because of the consistant quality, I know my money is going to be well spent.

If had the opportunity to try every flavor starbuzz had to offer, I imagine I would find at least one, possibly several, that are to my liking. The thing is I already know what's available to my liking at a lower price point, and my interests don't generally overlap with what Starbuzz makes available.

Anyhow, this is all irrelevant to my point. I was simply informing the opie that there are sample size portions available from quality brands (Nakhla, AF, Layalina, Havana) for prices that he should be able to afford. If you can't find any flavors that you like at that price point, then you probably shouldn't be smoking.