View Single Post
Old February 26th, 2010, 07:25 PM
Hookah Nut
Default All I can say is WoW!!!!!!!!!!

For the first time in 6 - 7 years of Nargile smoking I tried smoking out of a phunnel bowl and all I can say is WoW!!!!!!

I packed a bowl of Starbuzz Blue Mist and in all honesty I feel like I have only just smoked nargile to its true potential. The flavour!!! The HUGE DENSE CLOUDS just AWESOME!!!!!! And it lasted for about an hour and a bit!!!!

I've smoked the same flavour out of my egyptian bowl and mya bowl and I liked it then but smoking it out of a phunnel it was 100x better!! Now i know what the fuss was about. Truely awesome. It does use more coals and more tobacco but it is soo worth it. For the hour session I started with four coconara's then 40 - 45 mins in put on two cubes and another coconara for the remainder. I have never enjoyed my King tut 4 hose egyptian nargile like this EVER!

Thank you hookapro and all its wonderful members without you guys i woulda never known!

My vortex bowl should hopefully be here with some AF peach, mint and guava
tobacco from Hookah John in the next couple of weeks I cannot wait and hope that the vortex will live up to the hype like the phunnel did !

take it breazy ppl !