Originally Posted by jvminner
Let the coals light all the way, until ashed over completely. Also make sure to leave a gap between the foil and tobacco. If the coals aren't completely lit they release a large amount of carbon monoxide due to there initial ignition. So that buzz and nausia may be slight CO poisoning.
Definably do this and have water with you, or coke if you get headaches. When I first started I was using QL's and not getting all the powder off of them before I started smoking
Never got me sick, but I know it couldn't have been good for me. Also try taking smaller hits if it gets you nauseous. Hope everything works out!