View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2010, 11:06 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: DFW Tx Hookah Hangout curtoesy of Social Smoke!

This was an AMAZING and FUN opportunity! I feel very privileged to have gotten the chance to meet the guys from and Members from

The food was incredible .. delicious! I wish I could have taken some one the plane with me for the trip home!

Hookahs as far as the eye could see Paul and Muhammad were quick to set it up any flavor we wanted. I smoked more hookah in 24 hours than I would in a month!

Videos and pics are coming! Of the event and some approved pics of the warehouse and some shisha tobacco pictures of stages of their manufacturing process.

CaptHowdy, Sui and I did three unbiased video reviews together. I can tell you that the "opinion" on the Mobster was unanimous among everybody that tried it .. WOW! More reviews are coming. The Hookah Pro Members that were there are going to get to pick a few flavors to be sent to them from

Thanks again to the Nadimi family for inviting us into their home and showing us a great time! Thanks to the Members of Hookah Pro that took time out of their day to come for the meet & greet and hang out

__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!