View Single Post
Old February 28th, 2010, 09:51 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Three Social Smoke video reviews .. by Sambooka, CaptHowdy and Sui

Originally Posted by ************* View Post
what i loved most about these videos is not how awesome the situation was, props to you guys for meeting up and ss having you like that, but what really got to me is how small samb looks in the video. now not that i think samb is small, he appears to be the guy i wouldn't mess with, yet sui and capt seem like they'd be his bodygaurds. great videos!
I was furthest away from the camera. Sui closest and CaptHowdy is just someone you wouldn't want to upset! His arms were like most peoples thighs! hahaha

It was a lot of fun to do video reviews with them. They are pros, I kept screwing up! lol

Also hurt my shoulder, torn rotator cuff, and haven't worked out in over 6 months! Gonna try to get back in the gym this week though ..
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!