Old School Hookah Pro! .. Flash Back!
View Single Post
March 2nd, 2010, 02:17 PM
Join Date: Feb 2008
Re: Old School Hookah Pro! .. Flash Back!
90% of my hookah knowledge comes from this site. The other 10% is experimentation. Without it, it may have only been just a rarity in my life, now, it's a passion/hobby.
Thank you buddy!
View Public Profile
Send a private message to yeags777
Find all posts by yeags777