View Single Post
Old March 3rd, 2010, 12:07 AM
Hookah Aficionado
Default Re: Is this the right way to shed light on Hookah in college?!

Originally Posted by BIGPOPPA View Post
Kelsey what is your issue with people and smoking hookah? Im getting a little tired of seeing you berating members because of how many times they smoke a day or week etc. Ive seen your posts basically bashing hookah smoking. So are you here to enjoy hookah with the rest of us or are you here to promote some kind of hidden anti smoking agenda?
Thank you!
Originally Posted by Kelsey View Post
Ok well just because you lot don't seem to have any craving doesn't mean others don't.
I smoked every day for 5 days and the whole next week I was dying to fire up a hookah.
Are you calling me a liar?

And if you're not really addicted and you smoke 3,4 or 5 bowls a day as some people have said then you need to get a life or at least some other hobbies.
And no one is calling you a liar. What was suggested before is that you can become psychologically addicted to something but that doesn't mean you have to be physically addicted also. For people here hookah is their hobby and for most people not their only hobby, i personally don't feel that its your nor my place to tell them how to live their lives.

And the OP, i'm surprised also that a prof. wouldn't present both sides of the story. Considering there isn't any concrete research out there either way on the subject.