View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2010, 04:23 PM
Hookah Aficionado
Default Re: Well it is handmade...

Originally Posted by bpetruzzo View Post
No hostility read. Just a discussion.

I don't mean to imply that all KM's are great. I'm only challenging the notion that there are a really significant number of them that are of unacceptable quality. If I've been exposed to 75 KM's and all are an acceptable quality, that doesn't mean that all acceptable, but it's reasonable evidence to suggest that most are. That's kind of how our national polls are conducted.

And that's really all I'm saying. As a business owner, I know first hand that dissatisfied customers always talk the loudest. 100 satisfied customers are worth 1 dissatisfied one. And I'm suggesting that much of this thread could be an example of that principle.
The hostility part was just because the first part of that post could of been regarded in a more snarky tone.*
I'm not dissatisfied with my pipe, and even if I was, I'm not that guy, I don't have a loud personality. This was mostly to convey my frustration with handmade quality being associated with poor quality, and I blame that on KM, as it seems to be the biggest quality.

Also, I think I over-use commas.