View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2010, 05:58 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Re: Good Hookah Bars in Boston?

Originally Posted by CypherEnigma View Post
The 18+ scene is Boston is pretty lackluster seeing as Boston requires that most places with a liquor license are 21+ which drastically limited the options for the 18+s. If you feel like spending a mint you could snag a ticket to the Dropkick Murphys weekend St. Patty's day shows but it will cost you an arm and a leg and is hard to manage since you aren't in the city to pick them up. You can also check out the Middle East in Central Square for a cheaper alternative.
As for lounges Ariberns covered some of the better ones. Have a good time in the city.
my roomate got tickets off ebay and will be going. I won't be in the city during the weekend cause it's spring break and i'll be home (New york, just outside of the city), i'm stopping in the city on my way home from school (U New Hampshire) because there are tryouts for the Hyannis Sound (Professional A Cappella group) that weekend, i just figure that I won't be getting a callback, but will be spending the night just in case and would love to relax over some hookah the night after...and won't be bringing mine home for only a week.