View Single Post
Old March 9th, 2010, 08:21 AM
Hookah Enthusiast
Send a message via AIM to TerryAki
Default Re: Khalil Mamoon Americana Hieroglyphics

Originally Posted by CaptHowdy View Post
Hookah-Shisha also provides great customer service. They are actually one of the best I have dealt with when it comes to that. You can chat with them, email them, and call them if you need to.

After I switched the base for the Mini Mya I got free from them I have started liking it more. It hits just as well as my KM and holds any hose I put in there. I do not believe it is a rig for his sister. Once he tries it he will like it. I actually find I have to force myself to use the KM's over the mini Mya I have.

Now if you don't want any KM's H-S has then that is a different story. However I can tell you from experience that the Mini Mya is awesome. If weight is not a factor check out the Nammor line hookahs. They come with a nammor hose and are great hookahs as well.
I really had my heart set on getting a KM just because of the reputation they have. Maybe ill look into getting a nammor instead. Mostly cause it comes with the hose that i so desperately want lol. Plus its more affordable considering i wont have to pay extra for the hose