View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2010, 10:31 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to thomas_j_smith Send a message via Yahoo to thomas_j_smith
Default Re: Best site to buy KM's/discount codes

Unbiased Opinion? I would think that common sense leads adults to understand that everyone has an opinion... I think HookahPro is such a tremendous assistance to all hookah smokers! With that said, I think it is very cool and it says so much about the website that websites offer free giveaways to members and invite them to come to debuts of new shisha, but how can you really say that your review is unbiased if you were sent something free, or if you are sitting in the home of a vendor or shisha maker? Now this is not to be offensive to anyone, but come on people... The fact that you are doing a study on anything makes the thing change! If two PhDs or MDs can disagree on topics, then we must all agree that hookah elite members can even disagree on things, along with us newbies. Again, I'm not trying to stir the ***, and I'm very appreciative of everything I continue to learn here at HookahPro.

Last edited by thomas_j_smith; March 10th, 2010 at 10:36 PM. Reason: On not one...