View Single Post
Old March 10th, 2010, 11:23 PM
Hookah Nut
Send a message via AIM to thomas_j_smith Send a message via Yahoo to thomas_j_smith
Default Re: Best site to buy KM's/discount codes

I'm new to hookah, so I spent time on HP and Youtube learning and listening, and from what I learned, it appeared that www.**********.com had 10/10, A++ customer service! I have completed my first order from John at HJ, and the reviews were right on the money. John's customer service and product are unbeatable! My order was processed the same day, and I've had e-mail and phone replies from him within minutes of contacting him! I guarantee you won't have any problems with John and his KMs! There is a discount code on HP for him, and he has weekly discounts too! Now I'm a newbie, regular member here, and I have paid for the items I have reviewed, so I feel that common sense would lead anyone to believe my opinion is unbias, since my shisha and hookah were paid for, and not free or a giveaway. Now I love to see vendors support HP and hookah smokers, but put your money where your mouth is, then rate something... A review is never unbias if you were coerced into doing it!

Last edited by thomas_j_smith; March 10th, 2010 at 11:24 PM. Reason: Typo